Social media platforms are for cultivating and curating connection with your potential customer audience.
Because your content is anchored in these roots, socials are a brilliant business tool that has the potential to create progressive growth and positive impact for your business.
For your brand, it’s an opportunity to nurture these new and community-centric connections by being of value to your audience.
We believe that there’s something so magical about connection that comes from an experiential moment with your brand.
And that when that moment easefully turns into a trusted exchange, it creates customers who love all you offer.
That’s what’s possible with the Earth Sky Co Monthly Social Media Manager team extension in your conscious commerce space.
Unlike other spaces, it doesn’t matter if you have digital, physical, appointable, or in-person based products. In the conscious commerce space customers want an experience with your brand that gives them a deep feeling of confidence that they can trust you.
This is because the highly discerning conscious consumer relies on their intuition, and what feels good to them to commit to purchasing from your brand.
Knowing why and how these customers buy means you can engage them in a way that feels natural to them, and therefore encourages connection because they feel an affinity with your brand.
Using our strategic processes, our Social Media Manager package provides content that is presented in a way where your audience see themselves in all the content you share.
When the content that your brand shares resonates with your audience, conscious customers realise it in an instand and they join you in your offering, experience more of what you offer – and well, they’re super keen to ‘buy now’ cause it’s like you said exactly what was in their mind.
Package provides –
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Creation
- Hashtags and Copywriting
- Basic post engagement (on scheduled posts)
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Project Management
- Regular Meetings
Package includes –
- Social Media Content Strategy – aligned to your business’ needs and your wants as a founder (set/ revised quarterly in advance)
- Social Media Content Plan – aligned to your wants for the event or project (set monthly in advance)
- Social Media Project Plan – tailored to your project ‘go live’ needs
- Project Social Media Report and update – feedback, metrics, recommendations and learnings (fortnightly, can ‘add-on’ +$ for increased frequency)
- Project debrief – feedback, metrics, recommendations and learnings (at end of project duration)
We recommend this package for –
- project based events
- project based product launch
- project campaign specific such as –
- brand positioning and presence
- product market positioning
- increase traffic
- increase leads
- diversify lead sources
- audience growth from existing channels and relationships
- improve product quality
- sales growth from existing channels and relationships
- new channels and relationships
- retain and grow from existing customers
Package is suited for –
The clients who will get the most from this package want to be focused on operating, delivering and leading their business to meet what their customers want.
They understand that freedom means feeling you’re more yourself than you ever.
And that when founders support others and give them spaces and experiences in the world with you, you create a sense of non-exclusion, acceptance and healing. This is where massive change can be seeded, nurtured and blooms as you pave a path of possibility together.
Our Social Media Manager package is strategically aligned to your wants as a founder and your business needs as an entrepreneur.
It’s designed to amplify the positive impact that your brand is positioned to have in the world.
It ensures your product is present and easily purchasable at the point of inspiration for your customer.
And that any time you do spend on socials, you come to feel comfortable and confident in being a contributor to the platform who gains from their investment on socials.
It was created so that no matter the stage of your business –
- establishing your brand and market positioning,
- being a founder and growing your brand, products and personally,
- shining a light on your entrepreneurial journey, or
- as showing up as an investor in others and for your community.
Your time is valuable. Let us support you in bringing your vision to life.
We anticipate that your contributions will be –
- Pre-on-boarding discussion – 45 min (once off) – Consultation with Earth Sky Co Founder Leah Kearns on what you want as a Founder, what you need for your business to do for you, your brand’s mission and your vision of what you’re creating and how you see social media supporting you in this.
- Client On-boarding Strategic Discovery Session – 2 hours (once off then 45 min quarterly review) – Consultation with Leah Kearns on the finer details with the objective to create a one-page business plan that hi-lights potential areas of strengths, shadows (unclaimed strengths) and possibilites for the growth of the brand, founder, business and product suite. Metrics will be developed from this.
- Themes and Perspectives Questionnaire – 30 min (monthly) – this will be used to create, generate and remix content.
- Your client repository – 10 min (monthly) – we’ll review and shortlist what’s in there and package it with the rest of the content to approve for the month.
- Your brand ‘Team’ with us – average 15 min (weekly) to check ad hoc messages in the digital team space for communications with your account manager (for you this will be Leah Kearns).
- Shadow Walk™️ (as needed by you) via private voice note (Voxer) with Leah Kearns as personal growth, and founder emotional intelligence, mindset and applied mindfullness mentoring (average is <45 mins a month). This means you'll be able to hold the business growth and larger vision you're creating.
- Metrics Review – 30 min (monthly) video chat to review what happened, how you’re feeling about it and recommendations by us with tweaks for your approval.
Additional Info –
- All strategies are specific to your wants and business requirements. Because of this time to join the agency may take between 2-4 weeks.
- For the first 2 months all content will be approved 2 weeks in advance by you.
- After the first campaign we will understand more of a flow and begin to confirm which specific content is meeting your wants.
- Additional advertising spend may be recommended for content we feel would assist you to meet your objectives and outlined in the content strategy.
- We recommend combining this with the ‘Monthly Digital Marketing Manager‘
- We prefer to work for the project duration but can otherwise be engaged under a minimum service agreement commitment of 5 months.
- If the project has a specific ‘go live’ date, we recommend us being on the team with a minimum of 10 weeks before ‘go live’ date, and retained 2 weeks post event to ensure all learnings are complete and forward plan is in place for you.